Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Built-in time interval calculation in a Word file?

To see how to do this and a wide range of other calculations in Word, check
out fellow MVP, Macropod's Word Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Puzzled57" wrote in message
Hi everyone -

I need to calculate a time interval in my Word file. For example my
deadline
is MArch 1st. If I print my file on February 1st I want the file to say
"30
days left," if i print on February 14th it should say "14 days left," etc.
Is
there a formula that can be insterted into word, something like =(3/1/07
minus TODAYS-DATE)?

Alex
Please reply to