Lara Z

Default using "OR" field?

I am trying to code a merge document that will insert an additional two-page
document if the 'COUNTY' field is one of eight counties. The additional
document is the same for all eight counties. In WordPerfect this could be
done simply with the SWITCH/ENDSWITCH construct. I know there is no
equivalent in Word, but is there any easier way to do this than doing eight
back-to-back IF statements with the same (redundant) two pages of text
inserted in each "then" part of the IF statement? Is there an OR operator in
Word that might help accomplish this?