Anne Troy

This may help, Nat:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Nat" wrote in message
I have Office 2003 and am attempting to merge MSExcel data into a Word
document. I have been working through the problems associated with

formats,
however, there is one that I can't seem to resolve. Sometimes the merged
numerics that appear in MSWord have a zero in front of the number, e.g.

056
or -078. This only occurs when the actual number in the Excel spreadsheet

is
less than 100 and also only seems to occur when the data in Excel is the
result of a formula, e.g. "=A3+B3". When data is merely entered as a

numeric
value, e.g. 57, it appears as 57 in Word, not 057. Suggestions would be
helpful. Thank you