PMRCorreia

ML Wrote:
I have recorded marcos to create and remove a document "draft"
watermark,
however when I play these back I get an error.

The line giving the error in the macro is:
Selection.ShapeRange.Name = "PowerPlusWaterMarkObject1"

"Permission Denied"

Is there something I am doing wrong or a better way to automate
watermarks?

Hello !
I've the same problem and i solve it changing the way of defining the
color used in the text of the watermark!
IF you dont use a solid color (in my case i'm tryng to use 25 % of
gray) you must specify the RGB code !
for example, instead of using :
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.ForeColor.RGB = Gray -25
you must use
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.ForeColor.RGB = RGB (192,192,192);
Hope this help
best regards
Paulo

--