Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default Where do I find the "Display for review" option?

Hi Sophia

I'm assuming you're using Word 2002 or 2003. Click View Toolbars. If
Reviewing is ticked, then the Reviewing toolbar is already displayed. If
Reviewing is not ticked, then click it to display the Reviewing toolbar.

On the Reviewing toolbar there is a drop-down list from which you can choose
to see your document in various ways - Final, Final with Markup, Original
with Markup and Original.

I'm not aware of a 'display for review' command.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Sophia" wrote in message
I'm using change tracking in an editing project. I need to find the combo
box
with "display for review" so I can see the final version. Can anyone give
me
directions?