Posted to microsoft.public.publisher,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Fix for file open/save problem

Given that users are no more likely to read your post before posting their
questions than they are to read any of the dozens of others offering the
solution, I don't see how it's really helpful.

"Patricia Shannon" wrote in
message ...
Thanks. I'll put this on my msg. It's hard keeping up with the latest on
this problem, esp. because I was out part of last week with bronchitis.
Also, I don't have time to look at every msg on the boards. I tried to

get
something helpful out there because I saw people still having the problem,
and thought it might avoid other helpful people having to give the same

msg
over & over. I have had several people leave msgs thanking me, and saying
that the info I gave was helpful to them.
If someone else would like to volunteer to go put the latest info on a

bunch
of these boards regularly, I would be delighted. It seems to me someone

from
Microsoft should be doing so.

"Patricia Shannon" wrote:

A recent Windows update has caused problems for many people in opening

and
saving files.
See the following for possible solutions:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...1d7&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...21d&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...a-4b9fcf741916