Posted to microsoft.public.publisher,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Fix for file open/save problem

Thanks for the link to http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html. This is
good stuff!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Really? I found numerous instances in the Word, Excel, Visio,
Powerpoint, Publisher, and Office newsgroups where you
multiposted "your" fix (by the way, it is poor netiquette to
multipost). But I could not find a single instance where anyone
replied to your post to say that your suggestion was helpful.

I did find three instances where you incorrectly offered "your"
fix in reply to a question/situation where "your" fix does not
apply, so you misled and wasted the time of at least three
people. Specifically:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b5263a9045a01b

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8ab0ad82a42231

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ba636b2aa0ea13

If your objective is to be helpful, then that is an admirable
goal, but may I suggest that you focus your efforts on topics
where you have greater knowledge and experience. Like Suzanne, I
also fail to see how your numerous posts on this topic are
helpful to anyone. If you have a different agenda, then I hope
http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html#8 is not talking about
you.

Patricia Shannon wrote:

Several readers responded to my posts last week thanking me and saying

it had
helped them.