Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Default How to convert inches to centimeters in margins?

Littlefield,
Don't know if it will help but in my Dutch version I can go to Tools -
General Tab - in the units at the bottom I can choose centimeters or inches.
I think that even when you are in inches you can still put centimeters in
the box (in your case File - Page Setup - Margins - type in x cm and hit
enter, Word will convert them to inches and vice versa.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"littlefield" schreef in bericht
How to convert inches to centimeters in margins? My teacher told my in
centimeters the margins he wants but the margin settings are all in
inches.
I don't want to have to manually calculate the difference every time.