Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Default I hope this group doesn't taper out

The link from Graham Mayor's home page points to http://word.mvps.org/AboutMVPs/index.htm
.. Maybe it's not maitained anymore?

On Sep 4, 2:04*pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Not sure what you mean by the "MVP team link," but I'm listed with the other
Word MVPs hehttps://mvp.support.microsoft.com/co...product=1&comp....

I haven't supplied a photo (yet) on that page (or an "avatar" in the Answers
forum, for that matter). For now, I don't mind being a bit anonymous. :-)

"Paul" wrote:
I really prefer the Google Groups access to usenet compared to a
newsreader or webforum.

Sigh.

On a different note, I followed the MVP team link, and for the first
time, saw faces for those who have provided invaluable help through
the years. *Wow. *Stefan, shouldn't you be there?

On Sep 4, 3:45 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:

You appear to have posted via Google Groups - you can access the newsserver
directly e.g.http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm
The traffic is light but we are still here.

"Paul" wrote:

Every time a web forum comes along, the usenet equivalent dries up. I
hope that doesn't happen to this one (I realize it's not really
usenet, but it can sure look like usenet). I seem to be the one
launching most of the recent questions, which is really odd
considering the number of Word users out there.