Olga

Default Field code error when printing document

Hi

What is the problem when I have pasted slides from Powerpoint to Word
and when I print the document the slide pictures turn into a message
that I think in English is Can't edit field codes. If I try to
translate it word by word it says You cannot edit objects by editing
the field codes. The thing is that I haven't edited any field codes
although I know what they are.

Does it have to do how I paste the slide into word, I only use Copy –
Paste? If I use Paste special and select Picture(enhanced metafile) it
prints out fine. But why do I have to do it like that?