Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default How to use cross reference for in table equation

This is something MathType will do automatically -- no construction of
tables, no figuring out how to insert the reference in the text. Just
click an icon and MathType does the rest. You can format the numbers
however you want: (1), (1.1), 1-1, [A-1.1], etc. Add or remove an
equation and MathType updates everything.

To find out more about MathType or to try it free for 30 days, head
over to the website linked in my signature.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

On 28-Jan-2008, Jade wrote:

Hi Suzanna,

I followed the way showed in the blog to cross reference
equations using three-column table and multi-level list. I works
great. However, how can I cross-reference the equation number
i.e. (1.1) when I talk about the equation in my paragraph. Ex. I
want to say: "please refer to equation (1.1) " cross reference" so
when the equation number changes for any reason such as
adding more equations above it the cross reference in the sentence
follow the new change.

Thanks a lot
Jade