Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NativeBeauty78 NativeBeauty78 is offline

Default Saved Word Docs Display sm. Rectangles not text Why?

There are a few Word Doc.s I have saved and now when I open them, there is no
text on the doc. There are only small rectangles in place of the text. I
don't know how this happened, but this is somehow affecting the way my
outlook signature looks. I try to change my outlook signature, and it is
displayed as the same rectangles. I've tried nearly everything to fix this
problem, but so far I've had no luck. Does anyone have information that
might be of some help.