Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

Default How do I write an assesment for office health & safety

If you do a Google search on

occupational health and safety

you will find many web sources. Many of these are Australian.

http://www.ccohs.ca/

might be worth a look for background information even although it is a
Canadian resource.

Good luck. You are undertaking a monumental task in determining what to
include so the finished product will embrace the essential without being
too long and complex. And then there are the legal implications.

Tom

MSMVP

Windows Shell/User