Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Saving mail merged letter seperately then emailing

Then you need the methods that I have suggested in response to your original
post.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"chayanne" wrote in message
I need each letter to be personalized and sent as an attachment. I also
need
to be able to include additional attachments. I am sending confidential
contracts so I can't embed them in the body of the actual email.

" wrote:

On Jun 4, 8:57 am, chayanne
wrote:
I have succesfully merged my document, now I want to save them as
seperate
documents but it will only allow me to save it as one huge one. Once
saved
seperately, I then need to email them using the email address on each
letter
as an email merge. Can this be done or am I asking for too much??

Why don't you just merge straight to email, instead of to a Word
document? If you are using Outlook, and have the Journal turned on,
each individual email will be logged against the customer card
automatically, so you won't have to save individually