Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Smithdorf Mike Smithdorf is offline

Default How to "finalise" dvd disc enable friend to see my pictures on TV

I hope this message gets through. I have a series of pictures from my digital
camera already on my PC and on a "LOGIK DVD + RE+RW 1-4 X Speed disc.
I want to enable my freind to see the pictures on his Televisokn set.
Soemone advised me to "Finalise" the DVD. I cannot find anywhere how to do
that?
Can someone help me please. I also cannot see the pictures on my TV set.
My friend gets a message that says the viewing ins only available on my
computer.
I have said I want to share the pictures. I use Roxio software.
Mike Smithdorf
&