Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How can I import 200 pix into Word book and add book text?

See the "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CindiB" wrote in message
I have over 200 pictures in a group in Photoshop Elements 7. I want to put
them into a 150 page book with text content. I can export them from PE to
file, but is there an easy way to move them and arrange 1 to 4 pictures on
page with text?
Book will be printed at home and bound with plastic spine and home
produced
covers.