gargirathi gargirathi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyRZimmermann View Post
I would suggest you visit Google and search for some cursive writing fonts and then install them on your computer. If a student is feeling low and cannot focus on his studies, I would suggest you read this article how to find your motivation to study by visiting https://letsreachsuccess.com/how-to-...tion-to-study/. I think this would help them out a lot as studying as a student is very important and everyone has this phase in life when they cannot focus on their studies.

Good Information.