Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default how i can get rid of space between footnotes?

That helped most of them, Suzanne. When I also changed the Line Spacing in
the Paragraph tab from Multiple to Single, all of my extra spaces vanished.
Thanks!
--
Clark

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For a start, right-click in the footnote and choose Paragraph... If the
paragraph has any spacing before or after, reduce it to 0. Click OK. Then
right-click in the modified footnote paragraph and choose Update Footnote
Text style to Match Selection.

"Clark" wrote in message
Stefan,

I'm having the same problem in W2007 and is probably due to cut/pasting in
the footnote area (I know, that's a "no-no"). I don't understand your
suggestion: where is Footnote Text Paragraph Style?

I've been researching the archives for solving this problem: copying the
page to a blank one doesn't work and I cannot see any paragraph separators
in
the blank footnote lines. Any help would be appreciated as I have a paper
submit shortly.
--
Clark

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Remove any Spacing Before or After from the Footnote Text paragraph
style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hannahwilky" wrote in message
For some reason between do footnotes, a blank, single line space has
appeared
that won't go just be using back space, as usual. I've also tried
high-lighting the area clicking single-line spacing, under the
paragraph
function. Any ideas of how to get rid of it?