PA

Sorry about previous, clicked Post before I asked one more question:

Modifying the style is a great time saver, but how can I supress the border
on the Title Page if I apply the border by using the Header or Footer style.
I could get it off by turning off Same as Previous, it came off the remainder
of the document as well.

"PA" wrote:

Terrific, thank you both.

"PA" wrote:

I inheritated a number of long documents, and need to apply borders to both
the Headers and Footer. When I apply the border, the only choice I have is
to apply to Paragraph. I need to go through each section (there are a lot of
section breaks) and continually apply borders.
Is there a way to apply the border in the Header/Footer to Entire Document.
Thanks from a weary Word user.
Paul