Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Tim is offline

Default Tutorials/Resources on how to make a Word Document 508 Accessable

Hello All;
I have a document in Word that I need to make 508 accessable because I work
for a fedeeral agency. I am ultimately going to convert it to acrobat format
but I hear it is much better to make the doc ument accessable in Word rather
than waitng until it is in Acrobat. I also found this to be true because
converting tables in acrobat format is a complicated task that I have still
not ben able to figure out.

So ... can anyone lead me to some good tutorials/resources on how to make a
Word Document accessable so when I convert it to Acrobat, the Acrobat file
can be read by page readers.

Thanks much.

Tim