Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Tutorials/Resources on how to make a Word Document 508 Accessable

See
http://www.doi.gov/ocio/section508/G..._Documents.pdf

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Tim" wrote in message
Hello All;
I have a document in Word that I need to make 508 accessable because I
work
for a fedeeral agency. I am ultimately going to convert it to acrobat
format
but I hear it is much better to make the doc ument accessable in Word
rather
than waitng until it is in Acrobat. I also found this to be true because
converting tables in acrobat format is a complicated task that I have
still
not ben able to figure out.

So ... can anyone lead me to some good tutorials/resources on how to make
Word Document accessable so when I convert it to Acrobat, the Acrobat file
can be read by page readers.

Thanks much.

Tim