Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Why can't I move a whole table in a word document?

In article ,
says...
Lost your mouse? Monitor switched off? Your arms have been amputated? You've
just discovered the joys of mixing D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide with C2H6O?

We're not bloody psychic, you know.

Why don't you spend some time learning Word instead of posting sarcastic
comments?

You "answered" my question a few days ago and I wasted half an hour
trying to get your suggestion to work. It doesn't, your "answer" was BS.
Then I replied to you asking for clarification. You ignored me.

Bottom line, if you do not know the answer, which seems to be the case,
then DON'T REPLY.

--
Peter Aitken