Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kelly[_3_] Kelly[_3_] is offline

Default Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc

It seems this was a problem for me as well. And after thinking about it, common sense kicked in and told me one thing....DELETE THE WORD PAD DOCUMENT...Ya see, i originally created and saved the document in word pad and then i tried changing it later to a .doc document, just by renaming it. So, i copied the info from the word pad document, opened a new Microsoft "WORD" document, pasted the info into the "WORD" document, and saved it. Then, I deleted the original word pad document that was in word pad. And now, problem solved!!!!!!!!!......Maybe this was easier for me, than it is for some of you?....
Hope it helps though?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...r-mswrd632.wpc