Megan

Default †’ How to get ride of arrow in word

I have a scanned text that I exported from omnipage 14 to word format, when I try to edit the text it has arrows spread out in the text, I thing they are carriage returns from the original type written text. I can delete them manually but can't figure out a way to delete them all either by removing all formatting. If I save the scan as a text file they all appear as long spaces. I have tried find and replace with all the special characters but it doesn't find them.†’

†’

Thanks,