Theresa Wright

a field? i don't know what that is, but this is what i am doing: just typing
along regular text in a document and the dictation says, "$256.00, but spell
it out". i had a really great macro in word perfect that would change it,
but i can't seem to find anything like that in word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the number is a field, you can use the \*DollarText switch. See the Help
topic "Format (\*) field switch."

"Theresa Wright" wrote in message
If I type in, $256.00, I want it to show: Two Hundred Fifty-six and No/100
Dollars ($256.00). How can I do this?