Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to add period and space by double tapping space bar

How is typing two spaces more efficient than typing period space?

Your version of Word makes a difference as to the availability of the
various kinds of Auto- features available.

On Oct 30, 4:05*pm, Nic wrote:
Four replys and one answer? *I was hoping there was a clear cut way to do
this it seems like such an obvious and helpful shortcut. *Autocorrect does
not allow the usage of spaces as a shortcut entry.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I am running Office 2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Obviously not, or he would know it doesn't work.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Have you tried to do that?

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

tedmi wrote:
You could try to create an Auto-correct entry that replaces two
spaces with period space.

exactly what the title says. *how do I add a period and a space by
double tapping the space bar just like Blackberries. *double tap
space bar adds a period and space and is now ready for new sentence..
if not available, any word processors that do?-