Porgy

Hi
I couldn't save it as XML, Word only allows HTM. So I did, and the dialogue
box did inform me about some text wrapping, and moving text to the right
margin. The new htm pages are all out of alighnment. I did open original
file, but the invisible space between the last table and the next page still
exists. I tried searching for invisible frames,. I tried Soft Page breaks .
There must be something bizarre in the nested tables. Yet I have deleted
the last three and then re-created the three tables brand new again, and
still the problem occurs. SO I am going to start a part 2 in a new file,
and hope I can continue. If you have any other suggestions about doing
tables within tables, other than nesting, let me know. Thank you for your
help.

Hi ?B?UG9yZ3k=?=,

It sounds as if at least one table's internal structures have been damaged. With
such complexly designed tables (nested tables) this could be very difficult to
trouble-shoot without recreating the tables from scratch...

Try saving the file as XML, close, then re-open. Any change?

Yes I have tried all the options.
I set the option not to let rows break across pages
And I set the option to keep with next and keep lines together/
Then I set the reverse
Cleared not let rows break across pages
Cleared options to keep with next and keep lines together
Then I checked not to let rows break and cleared keep lines together and next
Then I cleared not to let rows break , and checked keeped lines together
and next.

I have also tried copying a table from a previous page which is okay on
that page, but on the page I am having problems with, it had the same
problems.

In addition, often I can't get the cursor out of the table.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)