Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Selman John Selman is offline

Default changing layout in one section affects the whole document.

The previous sections take on the new section's formatting. I am OK now as I
found complete coverage of section and page formatting in an 'Office Online'
article by Stephanie Krieger. I must have been deleting the last paragraph
mark sometimes. I found out that the formatting is contained in that mark!
Live and learn....
Thanks for the reply.
--
John Selman
Scottsdale, AZ

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

What layout changes are you referring to? What happens in the other
sections?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John Selman" wrote in message
I have both 'continuous' and 'new page' type section breaks in my document.
Any layout changes in one section affects the other sections. How can I
lock
the layout within a section? Help!
--
John Selman