Jeanne Moos

Default Save mail merge letters with a filename in a specific location Hel

This is my day for many, many questions. Sorry for bothering you.

Again we have an SQL database which is linked to Word. We can perform simple
form letter merges. My form letter contains bookmarks that get replaced with
information from the SQL database.

Some of the bookmarks on the form include:
appno employeename title
There's a lot more but I won't list everything.

So when I run my mail merge, one letter is opened up on my desktop for each
application no.

I want to prevent word document from opening up on my desktop.
Instead I want to save each letter with the following
filename: appnohypen employeename to a my C:\temp folder.
Plus I want to turn on track changes in the save file.

I haven't got a clue how to get started.

Help!!!!!!

Thank You for your help.