Stephan Lindner Stephan Lindner is offline
Junior Member

Suzanne,

I read your posts and followed them painstakingly. After doing some more investigations, I found that Word 2010 has a bug in exactly this area. I have a Word 2010 docx to prove it. In case you are interested, I can send it to you. Kindly let me know.
I am an IT-Consultant with 15 years experience with MS Word, all versions, except 2007, of course

Stephan

- - -

"Mreynaga" wrote in message
Quote:
how do you prevent a table from splitting into the next page?

Last edited by Stephan Lindner : July 1st 10 at 01:00 PM