Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steelhoof Steelhoof is offline

Default How to print table/text as landscape with footer as portrait

And the reading of the linked document shows how out of date Microsoft is.
It does not reference Word2003 and while Word 2003 is similar, it is
different enough to be problematic. It used to be possible to insert the
object and have it rotated but when Work went to WYSIWYG mode it became a
lost feature. Microsoft needs to code this capapbility into the application
they sold as "perfect" for publishing years ago.

Bill Ries-Knight

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...apeSection.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JC" wrote in message
I am working with a lengthy document which contains both portrait

and
landscape pages. The final document is to be printed double-sided

with
odd/even footers on all pages. How do I set up the document so that
tables/text on landscape pages print as landscape but the footer on

that page
appears as portrait?

I am using Word 2002.