Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
WSR WSR is offline

Default Word 2007 Table Question

Thanks Suzanne!

That worked perfectly.

WSR

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can't link selectively, and I don't think you can use a REF field to
repeat header content, but you could input the date as a (custom) document
property (File | Properties) and use a DocProperty field in both headers.

http://word.mvps.org

"WSR" wrote in message
Word 2007
XP SP3

I have a Word document with the following information:

First Page Header - Section 1 (which is blank)
First Page Header - Section 2 (which has a 4 cell/1 row table with the
manual input date in cell 4 [furthest on the right])
First Page Header - Section 3 (a different 4 cell/1 row table)

I'd like to link cell 4 ONLY to between Section 3 and Section 2 so when I
update the date in Section 2 it feeds to Section 3. I have to keep the
other three cells of Section 3 distinct from Section 2.

Is that possible?

Thanks for your help.

8^