Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RajKohli

Default cant print landscape

Under File menu - Page Setup - on Margins tab click Landscape. if you want
word to always use Landscape click the Default button.

Hope this information helps you, let us know!

" wrote:

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP. I have a HP deskjet 5650 printer.

The problem I have is that I can't print landscape inside Word. I can
print using Excel or anything else but Word will not. Is there a
setting inside Word that will override my printer settings other than
in the print section that I am missing? Anybody got any suggestions?
THX