Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RajKohli

Default cant print landscape

While checking the printer settings through File - Print. What was the
default setting? Was it Landscape? If yes, then you are not doing the things
in right way.

Click - File - Print - Properties - (If already landscape) then click
Portrait and then Landscape again.

Furthermore, check the following article.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244401/

Hope this information helps you, let us know!

"degron" wrote:

I just installed a different printer (different model) and get the same
result. I opened a new Word doc typed some garbage hit file, print,
changed my printer, went to settings, clicked landscape and it came out
portrait....?