Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default how do I print with spelling errors still marked?

You'll need some third party software screen capture to do this.
Try SnagIt 8 (www.techsmith.com - there is a demo). This will produce a
graphical representation of the document c/w wiggly lines that you can
print. Note that the 'printer' driver installed by SnagIt will, like any
other print routine, eliminate the non-printing items.

Stephanie wrote:
I'm using Word 2003 and would like to be able to print out a hard
copy of my document with the spelling errors still marked, be it by
the red wavy underline, a regular underline, whatever, for a student.

Is this possible?

Thank you!