Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Underlined red type. HELP!

In addition to turning Track Changes off, the OP will at this point have to
Accept All Changes in Document as well.

"Rae Drysdale" wrote in message
Track changes has been switched on. This is on the tools menu. It is a

useful
tool when editing documents that have been prepared by someone else, or

vice
versa. To switch off just go to Tools and click on Track changes. Hope

this
helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Confused" wrote:

I created a document with regular black type and now the only thing that
comes up when I type is red underlined type. I assume I must have

turned on
some sort of feature but I can't figure out what I did.