Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do i join multiple documents into 1 single document

In the interests of fairness - I have to point out that it is not *my*
add-in, but is based on an obsolete add-in from Woody Leonard, brought up to
date to work with Word 2007 and adding the option to insert a new page
section break between each document.

Summer wrote:
Insert file 2003 (insert text which is a file) in 2007 work fine.

Graham's add-in is also good it shows a list of docs in a directory
and you pick the ones you want to insert into the active screen
document.
I use a macro I wrote that does the same as Graham's add-in.

For future ease of use download Graham's add-in.

"Trevauk" wrote in message
Hi Both

Thanks for the replys.

The documents are single word documents that vary from 1 to 4 pages
long. They are all formatted the same in A5 with the same custom
margins and were
all created from a blank word document. They have been created by
different
contributors to a newsletter I am compiling.
Some are all text whilst a few have pictures inserted in them. They
are all
in Word 2003 format.
I am looking to merge them all into one document in the easiest and
less time consuming way possible.