Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get rid of text that prints on top of other text

Press Alt+F9 to display field codes. See if this shows up anything that
might be helpful.

"Deb" wrote in message
I have a document that when you view it the text doesn't show up, however
when you print it the text show up. Overstrike isn't on and I have tried
delete the text and that messes up the formatting. I try and enter a
return
at the end of the line and that works. I cannot get rid of the text or
type
over the text. Please help.

Frustrated user.