Stephen Larivee

I hope it comes back after Office 2003. I have relied on the Office toobar
for a long time. I know of no problems associated with it. At least, I
have never had any.

Right now, I am using my Office XP CD to do a custom install and install
just the Office XP toolbar into my Office 2003 program. Works fine.

"sf" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:15:02 -0700, Mary wrote:

The Quick Launch toolbar has replaced the troublesome Office shortcut
bar.

It was troublesome? Not in all the years I've used it! You can even
temporarily hide it if you don't like it on your screen permanently.

Is it gone forever or just in 2003?

Just drag shortcuts to the QL bar.

Not sure that will set right with me. I knew I hated using the
quicklaunch bar well before I discovered the Office shortcut bar
option.