Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dee Carpenter

Default Mail Merge Help Needed. Filters will not work. I am DESPERATE

I am trying to mail merge. When I click on "mail-merge recipients" from the
menu, I choose the filter parameters then click "ok". However, my choices
don't stay. When I open the menu again, they are gone.

When I first open the file, and click "open data source", and click the
Excel merge file, I am getting a different table selector. All my merge
files are suddenly affected. It starts with the data source.

Please help me.