Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Protected doc w/ fields you can edit & tab through?

Tabbing should work with form fields (available also in previous versions).
However, if you are using content controls, which allow the insertion of tab
characters, you can use the Up and Down arrows instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"srclary" wrote in message
I am trying to protect a Word doc but allow users specific sections they
can
enter in text. I have been able to do this somewhat with the Protect
Document
tool but it will not allow me to TAB through to all the fields that are
editable. Currently if you hit TAB in one of these fields it moves the
cursor
over instead of jumping to the next editable field.

Can anyone help me out?