Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word to PCL

Well, you've totally lost me, but I would suggest you try posting to the
microsoft.public.word.printingfonts newsgroup.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just started my new job on Monday and the application that we have is
written in DB/C. What we want to do is be able to output formatted
templates (including images, bold fonts, etc.) from a print call inside
of our application. Right now it is handled internally, but we cannot
add formatting to the text with the way that the DB/C code is
implemented. SO they asked me to find a way to output a text file into
.PCL format and our application will call and print it. This way I
figured we could use Word or open office to format the template and
then create a PCL file from it.