Chip Orange

Default mysteriously shrinking template

I have a complex template I've been developing for several months. Recently
I noticed it shrank in size from 427k to about 319k between sucessive
versions.

Since I don't recall any deletions, and since I've been testing each new
function as it's been added, so a comprehensive test of all functions would
be difficult, I'd like to ask if this could be a result of any sort of
"garbage collection" scheme used by Word on it's documents from time to
time?

The project still compiles, and nothing is obviously missing, but this is
certainly a concern.

thanks.

Chip