rderize

Have you tried "Enlarging/Reducing to fit the paper size (Fit-to-page
printing)", on Pg14 of the MP730/MP700 Software Guide (Printing)? If you
don't have your user guide, you can download a PDF version from Canon using
the following link:
http://alpha03.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?SV=WWUCA900 then download the
following document:
MultiPASS_MP730_700_Software_Guide_EN.EXE

"Jim E" jimsr3email-wordnewusers1@No Spam_yahoo.com wrote in message
My goal is to be able to print anything I want on a 3" x 5" index
card. I would like to be able to print these index cards by placing a
card vertically (the 5" length of card upright) in the right hand side
of my Canon MP700 printer like I would do an envelope. So I clicked
on "Tool/Letters & Mailings/Envelopes & Labels/Labels/Options" where I
tried to find an 3 x 5 index card. I could not find a 3 x 5 card. I
looked at about everything trying to find something about the same
size. I chose "Print Single LabeI." I found something close ( I
don't remember now what it was) but when I tried to print I couldn't
get it to print on my card where it should be, in fact some of the
required print was not even on the card.

I did try to attack it in a different direction also, and that is I
clicked on "File/Page Setup/Paper and then set the paper size to 3" x
5" but I then from there I was unable to figure out how to get it to
print on my lonely little 3 x 5 card...haha...

Am I missing something simple somewhere along the line of how to print
on a 3 x 5 card because I have spent hours trying to figure what I
would think would be pretty simple and straightforward printing job.

I have about a half a dozen Word 2002 manuals and I could not find any
help in any of them...haha...

Any help anyone could give me to solve this printing problem would be
very much appreciated.

THANKS!!!