Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silfver Silfver is offline

Default calculating dates in a Word form

Concerning dates in Word Form and DateCalc 'tutorial':
Is there a way to call forand use the value from a form DropDown List Box
instead of use the SET Delay xx value in the field code given in DateCalc
examples?

/Silfver

*****

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Though my fellow MVPs have pointed the way, you might like to insert the
date from a calendar - see http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm

mbrancheau wrote:
Is there a way I can insert a date into a form field, and then have
that date update other, different dates? Specifically, I want the
people using my form to insert a project due date, then the form will
populate a timeline of different dates based on the due date for when
the steps of the project need to be completed.

Thanks!