Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torajudo

Default Why are there no lines with the calendar wizard in Word 2003?

I worked around this by adding borders -- worked like a charm (but not sure
why Office 2003 was released this way)

"Bobbimc76" wrote:

Kim: I don't think you're doing anything wrong. We noticed that too. I use
the calendar wizard monthly and have for a long time. We noticed the same
thing when we got Office 2003. For some dumb reason they created it without
the lines. Very annoying.

"Kim" wrote:

since installing Office 2003 when we use and generate the Calendar wizard
there are no longer any inside and outside borders to our calendars. It's
very frustrating that we have to click on each month and add the borders.
Any suggestions in if we are doing something wrong? Thanks