Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
April[_2_] April[_2_] is offline

Default Batch conversion of font attributes in multiple DOC files

Does anyone have recommendations for how to batch convert existing DOC files
that have font attributes that I want to see changed? For instance, let's
say I have 30 DOC files in a folder, and I want to change the font face
"Arial" with "Times Roman" in ALL of the DOCs. Is there a tool that will do
the conversion in a batch process as opposed to having to open each DOC file
and perform alot of editing within the DOC? Likewise, the tool would have
to change the font height, from let's say wherever a font 12 is found to
font size 10.