Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How can I remove the section breaks?

See the article "There is a line in my document that I can't delete because
I can't select it. How did it get there, and what can I do about it?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Peyton Todd" wrote in message
At least I think they're called section breaks...

Word has this great feature where you can type a few dashes and press
Enter,
you you get a line appearing all the way across the page. But how can you
get
rid of it once you have it?

I select it, along with text both above and below it, and press Delete,
but
it refuses to go away!

Thanks in advance.
--