Jay Freedman

No, they're all the same program. The only difference is that Works
Suite installs an add-in for Word that completely bollixes several
features, so we recommend that you uninstall that add-in.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:08:20 -0500, "Tom" wrote:

Isn't Word in Worksuite, a bit different then the one in the Office 2003
versions, or the stand alone purchase version (Word 2003)?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And you can get it from Amazon (with free shipping) for even less. After
the
rebate it comes to about $70.

so
all may benefit.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote in message
No. Stay away from it as it may be a pirated version.

Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)

http://www.microsoft.com/products/in...f7234&type=ovr

($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (excellent value)

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!