taz97 taz97 is offline
Junior Member

Default vbscript to mail merge data and template

Hi all,

I have a word document with merge fields and a letter added and formatted as I want it. I export the relevant fields from one of my files as a data.mer file which I believe works well with mailmerge in MS Word.

My aim is to automate the export from my files and generate a word mail merge. Can some advise me whether I can use vbscript to mailmerge data.mer with my template.docx? I would really appreciate a couple of sample files which I could hack around and learn from if someone has one available?

Many thanks

Taz